Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wishlists ~ Kat von D Cosmetics

'It's time for another wishlist. This time I want to talk about Kat von D Cosmetics, wich you can buy at Sephora. I heard that her make up is awesome. I think the packages of Kat's make up is pretty cool. One little downside: it's a bit pricey, so you really need to be sure you can afford it, and as usual, I can't. Oh well, let's take a look of what I want.'


'The first thing that catch my eye was this Painted Love & Foiled Lipstick Set, wich is an Limited Edition item. On the website it was at first $60, but it's at the moment $28. Pricey, but oh my gosh, look at the package. The first edition came in this book package, and like some of you know, I'm an real booknerd... sadly enough this version is discontinued, so Kat von D made another package for this item: Now it should come into this red package.'



This set contains 6 x 0.042 oz lipsticks in:

- Celebutard (nude peach beige) 
- Backstage Bambi (hot pink) 
- Hellbent (blood red) 
- Adora (shimmering candy apple red) 
- Whiskey Woman (pinkish brown) 
- Vestalula (medium brown) 


'My other wish is an Kat von D Painted Love Lipstick in Lolita. This lipstick isn't a part of the set I just talk about. An Kat von D Painted Love Lipstick retails for $19. I couldn't find an promotion picture of Lolita, only the standard pic of this lipstick, so I borrowed an picture from Glowingface, to give you an idea of the color. Please check her site for more info about the Painted Love Lipstick in Lolita.'


'Another item I want, is the True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Beethoven, wich retails for $34. I'm a sucker if it comes to purple eyeshadow palettes, so I need to try this palette. Can't wait to play with it.'


'Lastly, I want to try out Kat's Tattoo Concealer. I can't say wich color I am, but I heard good things about this concealer. And better be... because the price for this concealer is $25.'


Yeah, I think this was everything from Kat von D what caught my eye. Maybe one day, my hands will reach for them...' ^_^ 


Note:
'I don't own the pics in this post, so thanks to their owners. Special thanks to GlowingFace for borrowing her Lolita Picture.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

GlitterKitty Translate